Office Assistance (m/f)
as of now
You have completed training in an administrative or commercial field and already gained first experiences in a service-oriented position (preferably in the catering trade or hotel industry). You are self-assured when dealing with customers – on the phone with real people – and don’t lose your composure when three people bother you at once. You are an organisational talent, get things done and find a solution for every problem. You like being right in the middle of things rather merely a spectator and enjoy keeping things running.
You are in charge of the following things when working for us:
- ★ At the reception desk, you are responsible for the telephone switchboard
- ★ You handle the mail, prepare meetings and receive visitors
- ★ You are in charge of ordering office supplies and are in contact with our service providers in case of any repairs
- ★ You help accounting with small tasks
- ★ You assist with the organisation of company events
Don’t hesitate to send your application to Catrin: email@example.com.
You’ll find facts and everything you need to know about working in Texas here.